Bethesda started E3 2015 with their first ever conference, highlighting both their existing and oncoming releases over the next 12 months. Whilst no real surprises were present, due to an accidental leak of Dishonoured 2 on a previous Bethesda Twitch stream, it was welcome nonetheless. Please find an overview of the announcements below.
- iD Software showed off 2016’s upcoming Doom, giving us brief glimpses of weapons, enemies and executions. Time was also taken to show off multiplayer, as well as a custom map editor called Snapmap. Catchy.
- Battlecry, a classed-based shooter, had some showtime, specifically announcing a global beta signup, as well as showing off more gameplay.
- Dishonoured: Definitive Edition was announced for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- Dishonoured 2 was also announced, showing off a beautiful CGI trailer, as well as announcing that there are two playable characters (Corvo and Emily), each with unique skill sets and talents that alter the way you play.
- Fallout 4 had the most amount of screen time, showing customisation, crafting, settlements, as well as a release date being the November 10th, 2015.
- A collectors edition was also announced with includes a PipBoy that you can slide your iPhone into.
- Fallout Shelter, an iOS and Android game, was announced and, subsequently, released onto the respective App Stores. It’s a free to play Vault management and Strategy game that, thankfully, doesn’t have a paywall timer.
- Finally, Elder Scrolls Legends was shown off. It’s a free to play strategy card game based off of the Elder Scrolls universe, coming to the PC and iPad later this year.
Is there anything that takes your fancy? Are you as disappointed as us that Brink 2 wasn’t announced? Let us know below!